Today, we will be talking about the Top 10 Best Countries to Immigrate to by 2022, in which we have based it on human development, quality of life, economic outlooks, Job opportunity, unemployment rate, part to permanent residency, citizenship, and common language use.
Without wasting time, we will just jump into the top countries you can immigrate to by 2022/2023.
Here Are The Top 10 Best Countries To Immigrate To By 2022
10. Switzerland – This is another one of the top 10 Countries to immigrate to 2020. This is one of the most Beautiful Countries in Europe with good quality of life and a low unemployment rate. You need to live here for a minimum of 10 years to get full Citizenship.
To live here, you should at least know one of the languages like French, German, Italian or Romansh. The prominent one has been German.
9. Sweden – One of the Best Countries in the region having 10 million people. This Country is home to Companies like Ikea and Skype.
You need a work permit from an employer to get started in Sweden. It takes 5 years to Citizenship in Sweden.
MUST-READ: How to get Visa to Sweden from Nigeria
8. Denmark – Is one of the top 10 Countries to immigrate to in 2020. Danish people are the happiest people in the world based on a global survey. If you are a professional, you can get a professional Visa in Denmark, which is a new form of previous Green Card.
You can also set up your business as an entrepreneur in Denmark if you have a very good idea. It takes 9 years to become a Danish Citizen.
This Country also provides a high quality of life and a low unemployment rate.
7. Germany – A Country with 85 million people. This Country is got a robust economy. With this said, Germany could be your favorable or future destination if you like to learn German.
You can get 6 months Jobseeker Visa to start searching for a Job in Germany. And if you are highly qualified, like a professional with a Master’s or Ph.D., your chances of securing a job are much easier.
You can also become a German Citizen in 33 months if you have an EU blue card or 6 years in of a German-language score.
6. The Netherlands – One of the best locations in Europe with technical and non-technical people is in the Netherlands. 99% of Dutch people speak English.
Dutch land is home to Companies like Shell, Unilever, Philips, and ING. You need an employment permit to start in the Netherlands.
And you can also get a self-employed resident permit. It takes 5 years in Citizenship. And this country does not permit dual Citizenship.
ALSO READ: How to get Netherlands Visa in Nigeria
Top 10 Best Countries To Immigrate To By 2020
5. Ireland – An English-speaking country in Europe with lots of technical Jobs opportunity will be Ireland. As a technical person, you can get a PR in Ireland within 2 years and for non-technical, it takes 5 Years.
You can also become Irish in 5 years. And if you are an entrepreneur, you can also apply for a start-up Visa. Ireland is a small country of 4.5 million people.
And it is one of the best countries in Europe, in you which to explore Europe.
Many Business organizations move their headquarters to Ireland because of its low tax rate.
CHECK OUT: How to get Visa to Ireland in Nigeria
4. Australia – Australia is the 6 largest country in the world. Bigger than India and smaller than Brazil in size. Nearly 25 million people from different cultures live in Australia. Mostly in cities like Melbourne and Sydney. You can immigrate to Australia as a skilled migrant with or without sponsorship.
Furthermore, you can also opt for regional locations. And you can also become an Australian citizen within 4 years. School, education, and basic health care are free for permanent residents.
Voting in elections is mandatory for citizens. If you are looking for a warm climate, Australia is great.
ALSO READ: 3 Most Common Australian Permanent Visas
3. Singapore – It is an island city. This country is also known for its welcoming nature and only became independent in 1965. And the global financial center of Asia.
With less than 6 million people, this country is having a very high-quality living ranking 5th in the human developing index.
You will need an employment permit to get started in Singapore.
And it can take up to 10 years to become a Singapore Citizen.
You can start up your own business as an entrepreneur and obtain an entry pass to start living in Singapore.
PEOPLE ALSO READ: Singapore Visa Requirements for Nigerians
2. New Zealand – New Zealand which has less than 5 million people is one of the happiest English-speaking Countries.
If you are a skilled person, you will be able to immigrate to New Zealand.
Another advantage in New Zealand is high-quality living, good education, and a low unemployment rate.
It takes 5 years to become a Zealander kiwi.
And once you are a New Zealander, you get the opportunity to move to Australia if you want.
CHECK OUT: How to get Visa to New Zealand from Nigeria
1. Canada – Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world, home to 37 million people. It is also the most popular destination for international students.
If you are a skilled person, you can immigrate to Canada, or you can also secure a job with a Canadian employer.
Furthermore, if you are able to obtain a high score in the English Language, and have a master’s degree, your path to permanent residency will be easier.
Also, if you which to immigrate with parents and siblings, this is where you should go.
It takes 3 years to become a Canadian citizen. Canada ranks number one on this list because of its quality education, high-quality living. And its friendly nature.
MUST-READ: How To Immigrate To Canada In 2019