In today’s blog, we will be talking about the 10 Best Countries To Migrate To As An African – For Economic Prosperity. First of all, what is the economic prosperity of a country? It is a level of increased wealth and living standard of a country, including its economic growth, security, and economic competitiveness. This goal also includes the notion of balancing the interests of today’s society against those of tomorrow. Economic Prosperity is important for a country because it allows countries to reduce and eventually eliminate extreme poverty.
Furthermore, The growth also helps in generating the resources a country needs to address a wide range of other development challenges like education and poor health, etc.
Here Are The 10 Best Countries To Migrate To As An African – For Economic Prosperity
1. France – is one of the best Countries to migrate to as an African, get a job, and to settle in France. you will definitely need a work permit. So before deciding to move over to France, for a job and settlement, you must have settled everything regarding your travel documents as well as your resident permit.
And once you live in France for five continuous years, you will be able to apply for carte de resident, this is a renewable permanent residence permit that allows you to live in France for up to 10 years.
It should be a straightforward process as more people are needed in this Country. France has a fertility rate of 1.87 and a projected growth rate of 6.6%.
2. Denmark – This Country is a beautiful country and it ranks fifth on a list of the most expensive countries in the world for living costs in 2020.
To migrate to Denmark, you can apply based on a short stay, if you only want to visit Denmark, which lasts for 90 days, or residence as an EU/EEA citizen. or based on family, Asylum, work, study AU pair, etc.
Meanwhile, to qualify for a permanent residence permit, you need to have had regular full-time employment or been self-employed in Denmark for at least 3 years and six months during the 4 years prior to the date the immigration service reaches a decision about your application for permanent residence.
Denmark has a fertility rate of 1.7 and a projected growth rate of 4.3%.
More On 10 Best Countries To Migrate To As An African – For Economic Prosperity
3. Iceland – This country is one of the Schengen countries and to enter Iceland you will require a Schengen visa. It is one of the best Countries you can migrate to definitely. Iceland has a fertility rate of 1.7 and a projected growth rate of 3.7%.
4. Sweden – Moving to Sweden is simple as long as you have all of the correct documents. And this country is a good country with lots of employment opportunities and job openings.
Meanwhile, to get a permanent residency in Sweden, you must have been living in the country continuously for five years. Sweden has a fertility rate of 1.7 and a projection rate of 4.3%
5. And Australia – also this country is another beautiful country you can migrate to, and with the new introduction of ‘491 visa’ or skilled work regional (provisional) subclass 491 visa, it is one of the easiest options available to qualifying applicants from anywhere including Nigeria to apply for.
And the 189 visa is the best visa to also apply for as it is permanent and independent. it allows applicants to live and work in any area of Australia permanently. Australia has a fertility rate of 1.6 with a projected rate of 4.5%.
Continuation on 10 Best Countries To Migrate To As An African – For Economic Prosperity
6. Belgium – This Country is also a core member of the European Union and the Schengen area which provides many benefits for its residents. And it is also possible to acquire a residence permit in Belgium.
Furthermore, all you need is to live in Belgium for a minimum of five years and fulfill certain conditions then you will be able to stay in Belgium indefinitely. Belgium has a fertility rate of 1.5 and a projected rate of 5.6%
7. Also, Estonia – is a good place to migrate to as there are many job openings in the IT sector due to its rising IT market and support for start-ups, it offers better salaries than its other eastern European neighbors.
Estonia has a fertility rate of 1.6 and a projected rate is 9.5%
More 10 Best Countries To Migrate To As An African – For Economic Prosperity
8. Norway – This is a safe country, and the thing is once you are a resident in this country, it feels like you really been taken care of. Healthcare and education are free and even unskilled jobs pay well as well.
Meanwhile, Just make sure you are ready to learn their language and put in the hard work you will have a good life here. Norway has a fertility rate of 1.5 and a projected growth rate is 4.2%.
9. Ireland – this is a very good country to migrate to, with a fertility rate of 1.7, and is been projected that in 2022 the GDP growth rate will be increased.
10. Canada – finally, Canada is another country you can migrate to. migrating to Canada has never been easy, but we have researched and confirmed that the options below are the easiest way to migrate to Canada.
Through family class sponsorship, LMIA works visa, express entry program, Canada investor immigration, and the provincial nominee programs (PNP).
Canada is a beautiful country with a fertility rate of 1.4, and the growth rate will be 4.7%.
In conclusion, I hope you have enjoyed reading this and get something out of it. Other Countries you can explore are Switzerland with a fertility rate of 1.4, the UK with a fertility rate of 1.6, The USA with a fertility rate of 1.7.
Thank you for reading.
Please comment, and help us share.