In Today’s blog we will be talking about 5 Islands You Can Visit With Or Without A US Passport, are you a travel lover, do you like going to new places, finding out new places and of course are you Island lover.
Here we have put together five different islands you can visit with or without a passport. So, we will just go straight to the list below.
5 Islands You Can Visit With Or Without A US Passport
1. Guam – this is one of the beautiful islands you can visit with or without a passport, this is an unincorporated territory of the United States, governed under the organic act of Guam. The official language is Chamorro and English. To visit Guam, the entry requirements are the same as for any US destination. Which means if you are a United States Citizen, you only need to present your united states passport. This is on a case by case basis. But mostly, photo I.D and proof of citizen is also accepted. So, if you are citizen of other Countries, your valid passport with a US visa is accepted.
Someone ask me why Guam is a US territory?
Guam is a US territory because the United States captured Guam in a bloodless landing on June 21, 1898 as part of their campaign during the Spanish-American War. Which make the treaty of the Paris formalize the handover and Guam officially came under U.S rule.
2. Hawaii – This is a beautiful state in the western United States territory, located in the pacific Ocean about 2000 miles from the U.S mainland. Meanwhile, it is the only state outside North America. The capital is Honolulu. Hawaii is one of the most expensive areas in the United States, and the islands are unlike any other place on earth a geological wonder. Hawaii is also rank as one of the safest cities in the US, and you can visit Hawaii easily without visa if you are a United States citizens and residents, as well as tourists from abroad, for as long as you are flying into Hawaii directly from another United States state.
More On 5 Islands You Can Visit With Or Without A US Passport
3. US Virgin Islands – This is one of 5 Islands You Can Visit With Or Without A US Passport. And they are a group of Caribbean Islands. This is one of the US territory and Citizens do not need a visa or a passport from the United States to travel to the US virgin Islands, meanwhile, entry requirement for the non US citizens are the same as for entering the United States from any foreign destination.
4. Puerto Rico – This is a Caribbean Island and is unincorporated United States. With beautiful landscapes of mountains, waterfalls and tropical rainforest. And this place is consider not too safe place to live in. But if you have plan of visiting the Island, If you are a US citizens and permanent residents, you do not need a passport or visa to travel to Puerto Rico. But travellers from other Countries visiting have the same visa and passport requirements that would apply for visiting the mainland United States.
5. American Samoa – This is also one of US territory which covers 7 south pacific islands and atolls, and one of 5 Islands You Can Visit With Or Without A US Passport. It is a beautiful Island. To visit American Samoa, a U.S citizen do not need a visa for stays up to 90days. And non-citizen United States will need a visitor permit before travelling to Samoa. Please make sure to visit Samoa immigration website for most current visa information.
In Conclusion, these are some of the Islands You Can Visit With Or Without A US Passport, do you know any more Islands in the United States that you can visit without passports please share with us on the comment area.
Thank you for reading.