Here we will talk about top 10 best places to live in Canada for immigrants. As we all know Canada is a beautiful place to live in, and Canada is second largest Country in the world after Russia. Over 37m people currently residing in Canada. The official languages in Canada are English and French.
Canada is one of the Countries that people like to have their life settled, it is a great place that is rich in culture art and entertainment. Moreover, it is one of the most political stable places in the world with good employment opportunities, and Canada is well developed in the health care system.
These among others are principle reasons why people like to settle in Canada.
So, now lets find out the best cities in Canada that immigrants like to live in –
1. Vancouver, British Columbia – This is a ethically diverse city of Columbia and one of the places in Canada that people migrate a lot. And it is also one of the popular place where a lot of films and movies have been filmed. The highly developed movie industries give great opportunity to Jobs and so on.
2. Waterloo. Ontario – This is a beautiful city in Canada to live in, although waterloo used to be a rural city, but now grown so big making it one of the beautiful places to live in Canada, university of waterloo has been a great attraction to immigrant to study. Over the years the skyrocketing growth of waterloo has made it a good place to have a good life for many people.
3. Burlington, Ontario – This is one of the cities in Ontario that has numerous large skill companies. With the population of around 200,000. The population here is not high compare to other cities. Also, some of the best universities are here, if you are looking for a very good university to study, which makes it a great place for students to live.
4. Calgary, Alberta – This is one of the best cities to live in Canada, it is a highly populated city, with a population of 1.2m people. Calgary is the largest city in Alberta with beautiful skyscrapers. The city also have a lot head offices of Companies, which makes it attract lots of people for work purposes and living a standard life. lot of people migrate to Calgary every year.
5. Toronto, Ontario -is one of Top 10 Best Places To Live In Canada For Immigrants.
Toronto is the capital of Ontario. It is one of the major cities of Canada with a population of around 3 million people, which means it is the most populated city in Canada. Due to its population, employment opportunity has increased in the city.
6. Vanghan, Ontario – Vanghan is a city in Ontario based in north of Toronto, In decade ago, it was the fastest growing city, and now the city is still the fastest growing city in Canada, with population of over 300.000 people. Here, the employment rate is higher than the average employment rate in Ontario. And most people are in the business sector. Vanghan is one of the safest places to live in Canada as the crime rate here is very low.
7. Surrey, British Columbia – Surrey is one of the popular cities in British Columbia. It has a population of over 500,000 people. A lot of people residing here are from South Asia. Its been a hot city for immigrant to move to. Although the city is not a cheap city to live in but it is one of the best cities to live in Canada.
8. Mississauga Ontario – Is one of the Top 10 Best Places To Live In Canada For Immigrants. This is a city that lay just to the west of Toronto. It has over 800,000 people in population, it is a diverse place to live in. There are also tons of many different people from many nations living here. Which makes it a good place for immigrants to live in.
9. Ottawa, Ontario – This is a beautiful city, and the people settling here do have a great life here in Ottawa. Ottawa has a top rate of health facilities, universities, good public schools, green places, and lot of great places to live, because housing is really good here.
Markham Ontario – It is another great city in Ontario, and a great place to settle in Canada. It is the fourth largest city in greater Toronto area. With the population of over 350,000 people. There are also tons of immigrants residing here. Over 50% of the population here are from foreign nation. And there are lots of cheap places to live here. There is also a lot of Companies around here, so getting a Job should not be challenging.
More on Travel: https://travel.usnews.com/rankings/best-canada-vacations/
In conclusion, I hope you have enjoyed reading this. And thank you for reading, please drop you opinion at the comment area.