Studying in Italy is a dream for any aspiring student who wants to get a great education. The country has a great history and education is part of its history as well. In this post we will outline the step to obtain a study Visa to Italy as a Nigeria Student and the requirements.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Italy Student Visa in Nigeria?
To be eligible to apply for a Student Visa to Italy for a Nigerian Citizen;
- You must have a letter of Admission from an Italian Educational Institution.
- You must be able to afford accommodation in Italy
- Also have enough finance or sponsor to pay for their tuition fee and living expenses while in Italy.
- Health Insurance: All Schengen countries requires a health insurance.
- Finance for Travel Itinerary
- Finally, you must be a law abiding citizens and have no criminal records.
Applying for Italy Student Visa in Nigeria
Follow this steps t successfully apply for the Italy Student Visa.
Firstly you must have applied for admission from an Italy Student Visa.
Step 1: Download the Visa Application form Click here.
Step 2: Take filled form with the following documents to the VFS Global office between 8am and 2pm, Monday to Friday (except of Nigerian and Italian public holidays):
Requirements for the Italy Student visa for Nigerian citizens:
- Two copies of recently taken 35mm x 45mm coloured passport photographs against a white background.
- International passport
- Academic results and transcripts.
- Admission letter from Institution in Italy
- Two copies of coloured photocopies of bio data pages of international passport.
- A copy of typed sheet of applicant’s bio data information arranged in the format below:
- Other names
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Personal phone number
- Personal email address
- Travel date
- To be Used Airline
- Flight route
- Coloured photocopies of previous and current visa (UK, US, CANADA, SCHENGEN) if you have any.
- For non Nigerian citizens you must have a Nigerian Residence Permit.
- The following supporting documents (if applicable):
- Personal or sponsor’s bank statement for the past six months till date or printed 15 days to date of submission
- Letter of Employment/ Employment details
- Bank Statement or Payslips
- Marriage Certificate if married
Visa Application Center
- VAC is handled by VFS Global. VFS Global addresses are:
Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, (Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway) Lekki Phase I, Lagos.