Spain is one of the best countries in Europe in terms of education, economy, scenery and friendliness. Do you wish to study in Spain, then you will need a Study Visa to this amazing country. Learn how to get a Study Visa to Spain from Nigeria below.
Spain like every other Schenghen country have some specific requirements to get a student visa. And in this post we shall give you details on how to obtain this Student Visa.
Why study in Spain?
there are some great reasons why you should consider Spain as the ideal place for education. Look at our reasons below;
1. Learn Spanish: living in Spain gives you edge to learn the language. Remember Spain is one of the most sort after international languages in the world.
2. The European country boast of some of the best universities in the world
3. Friendship: Spain is one of the most friendly nations in the world. Just like Canada, Spanish reside at are very warm people. They are very friendly with students.
4. Meet Nigerians : there is a large online organization of Nigerians in Spain. There is a statistics that shows that, about 23% of Africans in Spain are Nigerians..
5. Work permit: While schooling in Spain, you can also work alongside.
6. History and Scenery: The European country is one of the oldest countries in the world. They have great historical places, biggest carnivals and other beautiful scenery in the country.
How to apply for Study Visa to Spain From Nigeria
Below are the Student Visa requirements.
2. You should provide your international passport which must be at least 6 months validity.
3. Original copy of previously received certificates. Including WAEC result statement, certificate of first degree and master’s degree (as applicable). You should note that the WAEC result must be sent to the embassy directly from WAEC. Also, educational certificates from other countries must be duly legalized by the accredited Spanish consulate in the country.
4. Provide copy of all certificates translated to Spanish. This must be from a Spanish translator from the consulate
5. Two passport photographs
6- Letter of admission, proof of accommodation, proof of tuition payment. All this should be from the recognized Spanish tertiary institution.
7. Health Insurance proof which coverage should not be less than EURO30,000. This is a standard for all Schengen countries.
8. Proof of funds: this must be a large sum of money to cover your living and other bills in Nigeria. Also a bank statement should attached of not less than 6 month.
9. Police Character Certificates (PCC) from every country you have lived in the past five years. This should also be translated into spanish.
10. Proof of Good health: this should be gotten from a good hospital. This is to prove that applicant is free from any form of disease. The document should be duly legalized and translated.
11. Birth Certificate: it should be duly translated and legalized.
12. Duly legalized consent letter from the parent or legal guardian of an applicant if below 18 years.
Spanish embassy in Nigeria?
The Spanish Consulate in Lagos
Address: 21C, Kofo Abayomi Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Where is Spain Visa application center in Nigeria?
Visit any VFS global center or check their website at www.vfsglobal.com.
Study Visa Related Posts