If you are here to find out how you can get Sri Lanka Visa as a Citizen r resident of Nigeria, then Keep reading. We will bombard you with the full details of gaining entry into this paradise country.
But before we delve into the Visa requirements and details, let us take a look at the some great facts of Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka Overview and what you need to know
some of the things we feel you should known about Sri Lanka before going there for your purpose.
Where is Sri Lanka?
The Island country is situated in South Asia, located in the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal and to the southeast of the Arabian Sea. The size of this country is 65,610 km2 having about 4.4% mass of water.
Capital Of Sri Lanka?
The capital of Sri lanka is Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte,
The island is home to many cultures, languages and ethnicities. The majority of the population are from the Sinhalese ethnicity, while a large minority of Tamils have also played an influential role in the island’s history. Moors, Burghers, Malays, Chinese, and the indigenous Vedda are also established groups on the island.
Sri Lanka Visa Types available to Nigerians
- Tourist: Valid for 30 days
- Business: Valid for 30 days
- transit: Valid for just 5 days.
- Work Visa
- Study Visa
- Religious Purpose
- Investing Purpose
- Diplomatic or Official Visa
- Family member of a Sri Lankan
- Resident Guest Visa Program
- My dream home Visa program
Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Nigerians
- international Passport of not more than 6 Months
- two passport sized Photos
- Bank statement of not less than 6 Months
- Visa fee
- Duly signed and filled Visa application form
- Cope of the Int’nl passport data page
- Proof of accommodation: Hotel reservation, Family or friend address and contact details
- Copy of Previous Visas, If any
- A letter showing the purpose of Visit to Sri lanka and itinerary.
- Have funds in your account that can take care of your stay in Sri Lanka
- Proof of you civil status (Marriage cert, Birth cert of children or or death cert of spouse if applicable)
- Flight Itinerary
- If you will be receiving financial support from a host or other sponsor in Sri Lanka, their bank statement would be required. Please provide a copy of that individual’s bank statement. Please note that the invitation letter from your host should specifically state the types of support they will be providing (financial, accommodations, etc.).
- Original Business letter, signed by the inviting company on the company letter paper, providing information about the travel purpose, specifying the type and desired validity of the visa.
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies, if any exists.
- Certificate of employment (if employed).
- If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel (if employed).
- Trade register excerpt or the like (for self-employed).
- Proof of group travel (if the travel is going to
done in a group).
- Trade License (first issued and present renewal).
Where to go for submission of All documents
Sri Lankan High Commission Abuja, Nigeria
Plot No. 1346, Cadastral Zone A05 Maitama Extension, Off Mamman asir Street, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: (+234) 9 2916 439, (+234) 9 2916 442
We hope this post was helpful?
Leave a comment. Thank you