Dubai is one of the best destinations in the world any one can think of. The city is beautiful, organized and has lots of amazing activities. So from Nigeria, you wish to travel to Dubai on a holiday, then this post is for you as we outline the Visa requirements and processes involved.
Following the right direction i travelling from Nigeria to Dubai can be painless when you have all Visa requirements as per the documents needed to secure it.
Dubai Visa Types available to Nigerians
There are about 4 Visa types for visiting Dubai available to all foreigners trying to get into the middle eastern city. The Visa types are listed below;
- 96-Hour Visa
- 14-day Visa which is also known as Short term Visit: This is a single entry visa and it is non-extendable Visa
- 30-day Visa which is also anther Short term Visit: With just a single entry and it is valid for just 30-days
- 90 days Visa: This is for those who wish to stay long in Dubai for purpose of Holiday or visiting Family and Friends.
Cost of Dubai Visas (Source: Travelstart)
|Visa Type||Visa Fee|
|90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa||₦154,000|
|30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa||₦61,000|
NOTE: Payments are to be made at the VFS Dubai Visa Application Centre. You are required to obtain your electronic receipt when making the payment.
Nigeria to Dubai Visa Requirements
1. Nigeria International Passport
2. Photocopies of ID Card and International Passport (Including other Visa pages whether active or Expired)
3. Round Trip Ticket. Visitors without the round trip ticket might be refused entry the destination airport.
4. Health Insurance proof.
5. Bank Statement of not less than 6 Months.
6. Letter of Confirmation: For those going for tourist purposes, a letter from you employer stating that you have been granted leave from work and you will be returning. If you are self employed, then your Business Registration with CAC and Tax documents will be needed
7. Letter of invitation: For those visiting Friends or family, a letter of invitation must be presented by the host stating the purpose and there should be included the following; signature, address, phone number, data page of passport or Residence permit.
8. A copy of Hotel reservtion
9. Visa Application Form: You can GET THE FORM HERE.
Dubai Visa applicants can locate a VFS Processing Centre in Lagos:
|Address:||VFS Global, Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos|
|Contact:||+234 8150188800 / info@firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Operating Times:||Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 15:00|
Dubai Visa Process
When applying for your Dubai visa at VFS Global, you are required to do the following:
- Fill in the application form.
- Submit all necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
Submissions are accepted between 8 am and 3 pm, Monday to Friday.
Hope this Post was helpful. Please tell us about your experience if you have been to Dubai.