This Post is for Nigeria passport holders who wish to secure a Visa to Russia. Make sure you read through thoroughly and gather all necessary documents.
Nigeria to Russia Visa Requirement
- International Passport : At least 6 months Validity and have at least 2 blank pages
- Visa Application Form: Get the from the Official Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation website (electronic visa application form). Print and Fill the form.
- One Passport sized Photograph. With size 35mmx45mm. Note that you must not ear any thing on your head like cap, hair net, head gear etc
- Attach photograph on the visa Form.
- Invitation Letter or Voucher: An invitation letter should be provided depending on the purpose of travelling.
Tourist Voucher or Tourist Confirmation letter : This letter can be gotten from the Tourist or travel agency in Russia. They must be registered by the Russia corporate affairs.
Business Invitation letter: This should be provided by the Organisation or company who is inviting you.
- Flight Ticket: copy of Your flight Ticket should be provided .
- For those under the age of 18, you will need to provide your original birth certificate
- Bank Statement of not more than 6 Months
- Hotel or Accommodation proof.
- Other documents may be required by the embassy so please keep this in mind
Where to Submit the Visa Form and Process: Nigeria to Russia
Step 1: Download the Visa Application form from the Official Russia Website (CLICK HERE)
Step 2: Print and Duly Fill the Form.
Step 3: Gather all Documents and make sure you do not miss any one
Step 4: Take the form and all documents in Person to the Russian Embassy in Abuja.
Step 5: Collect Passport: After submission, it may take 2-20 days to get a feedback from the embassy to come pick up your passport to know your verdict.
NOTE: You will be contacted via Phone and Email to come pick up your Visa
Russian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
Address: E51002 Adenkunle Fajuyi Street, Cad Zone A00
Central Business District, Abuja.
CHECK OUT THIS POSTS