Be it for Business or for tourism, this post will help you make sure you get the necessary information to secure a Hungary Visa from Nigeria. Make sure you check this out properly so you do not miss any thing
Hungary Visa Types Available to Nigerians
- Short-stay visa: This Visa type is Valid for only 90 days. If the pirpose is for short business, Family and Friend Visit, tourism and any stay that requires less than 3 Months, then this visa type is for you.
- Long-stay visa: Staying longer than 90 days in Hungary, then this is for you.
Hungary Visa Requirement for Nigeria Applicants and Travel Guide
- Copy of flight reservation including return flight;
- Proof of Funding: This is an evidence that during this stay you have the financial capacity to take care of expenses in Hungary. It could be a large sum of money in Account or sponsorship from business, company or a family.
- BAnk Statement not less than 6 Months
- Schengen Travel Medical Insurance: This a must document for all Schengen States.. The minimum coverage must be 30.000 EUR. General waiver is only foreseen for holders of diplomatic passports;
- Invitation letter: Invitation letter showing the purpose, the duration and every other necessary detail from the company that invited you
- TCC (Tax Clearance Certificate) + Certificate of Business Incorporation (certificate of registration of a company or business);
- Proof of commercial activities in Nigeria and also a recent business contacts: This is based on Number 5 above. You have to show proof of business transactions, correspondence and contacts ect.
- In the case of participation in conferences, fairs, seminars, congresses, etc. Please provide:
a. An invitation from a company or an authorized body to attend events connected with trade, industry or work;
b. Entry tickets for events, if applicable; c. Other documents which show the existence of trade or work relations.
If you need more information on other Hunagrian Visa please visit the Embassy in Nigeria
Embassy of the Republic of Hungary
Address: No. 61, Jose Marti Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja
Phone: +234-9-3141180, +234-9-3141181, +234-9-3141183