In this article we will cover the different Belgium visas available for Nigerians and providing the travel guide. Also, the Visa requirement will be listed to aid the processing.
Belgium is a popular European country and also the multi lingual country. The languages are distrbuted in to regions such as the Dutch speaking in the North, French in the South and the German speaking to the east. The country is known for its ancient Medieval structures and art work. It is the headquarters of the European Union and the NATO. The capital of Belgium is Brussels.
Types of Belgium Visa available to Nigerian and Permanent residents of Nigeria
- Tourist Visa: Applicants who are going to Belgium for vacation, holiday, honeymoon, tourism, visit family or friend
- Business Visa: Applicant who wishes to travel to Belgium for a short business period
- Transit Visa
Requirement of Belgian Visa for Nigerians
- Application Form duly filled
- Passport size photograph
- International Passport and 1 copy
- Latest Bank Statement of not more than 6 Month
- Travel Insurance to cover the trip and 1 copy
- Reference letter from your Employer or Educational establishment
- Group Travel Proof if you are travelling with a group
- Proof of accommodation; mainly hotel reservation in Belgium
- Proof of round trip ticket
- Visa Fees for applicant
For those who wants a Business visa, then use the above list but a reference letter from your company in Nigeria, invite from Belgian company or Organization in Belgium.
MUST READ: Top 10 Gay Friendly countries in the world
Get your Belgium Visa Application Form. Click here
Belgium Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
Address: 9, Usuma Street, Maitama, Abuja.
Phone Number: (09) 460-2634 for International Callers: +234 9 460-2634