Czech Republic is one f the small European countries that many Nigerians do not think of traveling to. They often consider UK, France, Germany, Belgium and its likes. For those who wish to travel to Czech Republic, we will outline the Guide and how to achieve it from Nigeria.
Nigeria to Czech Republic travel Guide and Visa Processing
Visa Types to Czech Republic
- Short-stay “Schengen” visa (up to 90 days)
- Long-term visa and Residence Permits (over 90 days)
Nigeria to Czech Republic Visa Requirements & Application
- International e-passport or Passport an it must be valid for at least 90-day.
- Duly Fill the Visa Application Form. Either Schengen Visa and Long-term Visa. If a Minor is applying, then a guardian needs to sign it.
- Passport Photograph; 1 Photograph with a white background. Make sure you “Glue”(Not Stapled) it to the form. Also the size photo should not be more than 3 Months old and nothing should be on your head like a cap r headgear.
- Finger Prints
- Application Fee which will be paid in Cash in Nigerian Currency.
- If you are a Non-Nigerian and living in Nigeria, you will need to provide a residence permit.
- A document stating the purpose of stay; this is a letter from a company, friend & family, Conference, fairs, seminars or any form of roof to show that you been invited to Czech republic.
- Travel Medical Insurance covering your time of stay
- Proof of registration or entry tickets for the event
- Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) and Certificate of Business Incorporation; this is usually the certificate of your business registration from CAC.
- Other documents proving existence of trade or work
- Verifiable evidence of sufficient means of subsistence during intended stay such as:
>Last 3 Salary Slip
>Original Bank statement of over the last 3 months showing closing balance
>Proof of regular income generated by a property;
>Copy of return flight ticket or return flight reservation
>Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay; hotel reservations, rental of holiday home, campus residence reservation or proof of private accommodation (invitation) from the host.
This are the various requirements to apply for Czech republic Visa. You do need an agency to hel you with all these because it is pretty straightforward. Take all these documents plus the Visa Application form to the Embassy.
Czech Republic Embassy in Nigeria (Abuja)
Address: Gnassingbe Eyadema Street No. 5, Asokoro, Abuja.
Opening hours of the Visa Section: Monday and Tuesday, 09:00 – 12:00 (only those who have made a reservation will be accepted to submit the visa application).
Download the Visa Application form from the website and Fill. Attach all documents then proceed to the Abuja office for submission. Note that you can also get the Visa application form in the office as well. Fill every part necessary and submit right there.
PS: Visa application processes and documents required are due to change. this information on this site was correct as at June 2019. Kindly make sure you check the Czech republic official site in case of change and find out more about other Visa types.