Nigeria to China Travel Guide is an obvious search that a lot of people search on the web because of the opportunities that are available there. Though, in terms of Tourism and beauty attraction, the Asian Country is a place to visit. So are you looking to travel to china and want to know how to get there, then this post is definitely for you.
The world Most Populous country, China, is officially known as the People’s Republic of China (PRC). The East Asian country has population of over 1.4 billion and covers approximately 9,600,00 Sq Km. China is actually well known for its industrialization. There is a popular opinion that every thing today is manufactured in China. The country is Governed by the Communist Party of China, the state exercises jurisdiction over 22 provinces, five autonomous regions, four direct-controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and the special administrative regions of Hong Kong and Macau.
China is one of the most visited country in the world. It will surprise that aside business uroses, the country is largely visited because of tourism. Tourism alone contributed about CNY 8.77 trillion (USD 1.35 trillion) in 2017. The Asian country has become one of the world’s most-watched and hottest inbound and outbound tourist markets.
TRAVELERS READ THIS: How to Obtain a Yellow Fever Card in Nigeria
Nigeria to China Travel Guide & Visa Types
Below are the Types of Visa available to Nigerians willing to travel to China
- Tourist Visa or L-Visa: This is the type of Visa given to applicants who wish to visit China for the following purposes; sightseeing, family, friends, tourism and so on.
- Single-Entry Tourist Visa: This is given to applicant for single entry which means that the validity period of the Visa is 3-6 Months. Though the normal time given to stay in China is about 30 days. But this strongly based on the Chinese embassy’s discretion in Nigeria. You are only allowed to enter China once within this period.
- Double-Entry Tourist Visa: The double entry tourist visa is the type that gives the applicant or immigrant to enter the country only 2 times. The duration of your stay in China is 30 days per entry. And it is valid for 6 Months.
- Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa: This gives the immigrant the chance for entry multiple times within the 1 year validity period of the Visa. Each entry is issued for a stay of up to 60 days.
Now that you have seen the different Visa types available to Nigerians who want to secure entry to China, you might to know when its the right time to apply. The Chinese Embassy encourages that you apply for the Visa at least 3 weeks before your departure time. The processing time fr the Visa is between 3-6 Working days. Also note that you must not apply for the Visa beyond 3 months before your departure time.
Nigeria to China Visa Requirements
- Passport: Your International PAssport must not be less than 6 months old. Also there should be at least 2 blank pages, and photocopy of the passport data page
- China visa application form: You will need to print out the downloaded Online form and fill out all necessary fields. Then take it to the Visa application center in either Abuja or Lagos. Download the application form here.
- One recently taken passport photo – full face, front view, bare-head, and against a light background (size: 48 x 33mm). Follow the Chinese Embassy photo guidelines.
- Proof of legal status (only required if you’re not applying for the China visa in your country of citizenship).
- Proof of your Visit to China like your Flight return ticket, Hotel reservation, etc.
For those who are visiting a friend or family, kindly go along with your Letter of Invitation. The letter should have the following details below:
- Your personal information: name, gender, and date of birth
- Proof of the trip to China: arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, accommodation arrangements etc.
- Information of the inviting party: name(s), contact number, address, and relationship to you
PS: If necessary, the consular officer may request you to provide additional documents or require an interview.
Nigeria to China Visa Costs
The China Visa Application centers accept any form of payment such as; Cash, Debit card and Credit Card
|Visa Category||Visa Cost|
|Multiple-Entry Visa For 6 Months||₦28,000|
|Multiple-Entry Visa For 1 Year||₦42,000|
Expedited Service Fee
For an urgent visa, you can make use of the expedited service at an additional fee.
|Visa Processing Time||Expedited Service Cost|
|Pick up in 3-4 days||₦9,500|
|Pick up on the same or second day||₦14,000|
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED: Top 10 Most Gay Friendly Countries in the world
How to Apply for China Visa from Nigeria
China Visa Application centers are in Lagos and Abuja. To apply you will need to visit either of the center you prefer.
China Visa Application Process:
STEP 1: Schedule an Visa appointment to submit your application
STEP 2: Once at the (China Visa Application Center) CVAC, scan your passport upon arrival
STEP 3: To submit your application, you will need to get a Queue Number.
STEP 4:Wait patiently for your Number to be called for submission.
STEP 5: This is when you will receive a payment Notification and you make payment to the Cashier.
STEP 6: Here you will be given a Visa Pick up form. (a receipt detailing the information of your application and the expected date for your passport collection)
STEP 5: Finally, track the status here on the CVAC Website
Abuja: China Visa Application Center
Address: China Visa Application Centre Plot 472, AO Cadastral Zone, Constitution Ave, Central Business District, Abuja.
Contact: +234 99047700 Email: email@example.com
Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00-16:00
Lagos: China Visa Application Center
Address: China Visa Application Centre Church Gate Towers, PC 30, Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Contact: +234 990047700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00-16:00